What do we do?
We’re a dynamic and vibrant jazz development agency that supports artists, grows audiences, inspires children & young people and builds networks.
To increase the profile of contemporary jazz by developing opportunities for artists and building audiences by working in partnership. Read more
- Archipelago present ‘BETWEEN WAVES’
- A life lived for jazz – Chris de Saram, 1946 – 2018
- Slow Loris and Jasmine revealed as the latest Jazz North Introduces beneficiaries
- Seeking creative and dynamic individuals to join our Board of Trustees
- Call for partnership proposals to host Jazz North’s northern line showcase in 2019
northern line – helping promoters book high quality artists with low financial risk.
How we work
Artists and their creative practice are at the heart of every project we support and we welcome partners who share our values. Contact us