In a continuing programme of professional development sessions for jazz musicians, Jazz North is presenting a ‘Digital Media for Musicians’ seminar on Tuesday October 7th featuring renowned solo bassist, digital media guru and writer Steve Lawson.
Steve will discuss his career in music and cover areas including connecting with audiences through the internet, use of the internet for sales and income generation, changes to the music industry over the past 20 years and more. There will also be a Q+A session and a chance for attendees to speak one-on-one with Steve afterwards.
Who should attend? We would recommend this seminar to musicians who would like to –
- improve your web presence
- discover effective ways to use social media
- strategies to sell your music online
- make best use of free online web apps and portals
- build a social media following
- engage with audiences and listeners outside of gigs
The session is free to attend but it would help us plan the session if you would reserve a place via contact form below.
DATE: Tuesday October 7th
VENUE: Belgrave Music Hall, 1A Cross Belgrave St, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 8JP
TIME: 12pm until 3pm