Opportunities for Trustees
Now in its fourth year, Jazz North is a vibrant, creative and professional organisation which has already made a significant impact on the jazz sector in the North of England. Can you help us shape and share our vision?
As Jazz North enters the next stage of its development, the company is seeking creative and dynamic individuals who can contribute their knowledge and expertise and join our Board of Trustees. The new trustees will join the organisation at an exciting albeit challenging time.
Jazz North is well placed to deliver its ambitious Business Plan, with
- ACE National Portfolio funding confirmed until 2018
- a strong and highly motivated Senior Management and core team
- a dedicated and highly skilled board, an extensive list of supportive partners
- a reputation for high quality music initiatives
- a growing roster of talented associate and ambassador artists.
Nevertheless, there are challenges ahead which call for imaginative and strategic leadership to support continued growth at a time of increasing pressure on infrastructure and funding in the arts and public sector.
If you share our passion for jazz and want to help shape our vision, then we want to hear from you.
These roles are voluntary and unpaid, although appropriate expenses will be paid. Jazz North is an equal opportunities employer.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an informal telephone conversation about the positions, please contact Executive Director, Lesley Jackson via the contact form below.