Information for promoters
About northern line
Northern line artists offer the highest quality musical experience with low financial risk. Over 100 promoters have now booked a northern line artist since 2013.
What do audiences say about northern line artists?
Listen to audiences talking about northern line artists at mjf showcases 2014 & 2015 www.jazznorth.org/audience-view-northern-line-showcases
New booking procedure 2015-16
All northern line bookings are now made via a new booking form in the members area on this website. The first step is to Register, add your details and then make a booking request via an online form.
You will be invited to register if you click the booking request link on the northern line artist pages.
We will be reviewing the booking requests every two weeks and you will hear back from us within 14 days about your request. You can request 3 artists via the form. To book more artists you simply complete another form application.
- Booking period for Round 3 artists will be for gigs taking place from 1 September 2015 – 31 December 2016
- There must be a minimum of 3 months in between the booking enquiry and the gig date. This is to enable adequate promotion of the gig.
- Roster artists can only be booked once by each promoter during the current roster period
- A promoter can book up to 12 bands during the current roster period – subject to availability
- The scheme has a limited amount of funding. Once the funds are used no more subsidised bookings will be available. To avoid disappointment we recommend making a booking request earlier rather than later
Help and advice
If you need further help or advice please contact northern line coordinator Lucy Woolley for further information via the contact form.